Katya Zamolodchikova Quotes About Catchphrase, Shoe Size ,Speaking Russian, Ukraine, Success & War! Better known by his stage name Katya, Brian Joseph McCook is an American drag queen, comedian, and reality TV personality. ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,’ where she appeared as a contestant, made Katya famous. His birthday is May 1, 1982. She is of Irish origin and was brought up in a Catholic household. She graduated from ‘Marlborough High School’ in 2001 when she was a student. When it comes to her personal life, Katya has never held back when discussing her sexuality.
Russian high society prostitute with an absurdist sense of humour, Katya is the title character in the drag show. Elena Zamolodchikova, one of Brian’s favourite Russian gymnasts, inspired the character’s name, which he came up within 2006. One of Brian’s teachers served as an influence to create a Russian persona.
In addition to songs by well-known Russian musicians like Alla Pugacheva and Glukoza, many Katya’s performances were based on original compositions. Intriguingly, Katya’s performances doubled the international popularity of these songs, particularly in homosexual bars. She was famous after appearing in the seventh season of the LGBT reality series ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,’ which began airing on Logo TV. When Katya appeared on the program, she captivated the hearts of millions of people. She was a fan favourite during the competition.
She was eliminated in the eleventh episode of the match after winning two tasks. In the second season of ‘All-Stars,’ a spin-off of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,’ Katya competed. As a result, she was eliminated from the competition in the runner-up position. She began a web series called ‘UNHhhh, On the ‘YouTube channel’ World of Wonder, ‘ in March 2016. Her YouTube channel, ‘welovekatya,’ already has more than 168 thousand followers after posting several web series. A podcast called ‘Whimsically Volatile’ is hosted by her and American filmmaker Craig MacNeil.
Best Katya Zamolodchikova Quotes
- The limits of our success are just the limits of our energy. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- Filthy does not equal unhealthy, necessarily. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I was a wallflower. I never talked to anybody. I was so afraid of people, I never said a word. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I think you can safely joke about anything. Mostly. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- Count on me to shine where it doesn’t count. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I don’t try to represent myself in a way that’s not connected with my everyday reality, because I’m not smart enough to do that. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- Success doesn’t find you when you’re alone in your house. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I’m not into Hello Kitty. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I don’t wash my hair. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I love love. Every day of my life is Valentine’s Day. When you’re a pathological narcissist, you have to fall in love with yourself every day. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I just want to make cool art work that has some meaning. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I don’t do standup. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I don’t like board games. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- There’s a lot of stupid men out there who feel like makeup is a betrayal of the truth, and that is so funny to me. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I have no boundaries. I have nothing to hide. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I think Trixie and I get the least amount of hate out of all the ‘Drag Race’ alumni. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- My hamstrings are permanently into a state of openness. I could probably fall out of bed into a split and not tear anything. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I’ve been obsessed with David Letterman forever, and I’d love to be the drag version of David Letterman. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- Drag is a chicken suit, and you’re very emboldened. Whatever you do or say or fail at or succeed at is attributed to your costume and not you as a person. So there’s a lot of freedom. –Katya Zamolodchikova
- I was gonna try to go to grad school to teach foreign language. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- Drag is a gift. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- It’s a social life, or time to read the comment section: I prefer social life. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I have nothing to be ashamed of. And I love to talk about the things that I am ashamed of. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- It actually was ‘RuPaul’s Best Friend Race’ for me. -Katya Zamolodchikova
- I never give gifts! -Katya Zamolodchikova