Best Beyoncé Quotes
Beyoncé Quotes About Life, Inspirational, Songs, Love, Self-Love, Success & Confidence! No one needs an introduction to Beyoncé Knowles, a pop-cultural phenomenon on a worldwide scale. On September 4, 1981, she was born. She began her dancing training at St. Mary’s Elementary School. She’d always had a passion for singing, even as a child. After attending Parker Elementary School, a music magnet school, and the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, she went on to Alief Elsik High School.
When Beyoncé began her solo career, her popularity and finances skyrocketed, and she smashed record after record in months. In 2010, her third solo album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008) won a record-breaking six Grammy Awards, inspiring her to gain her long-desired freedom by taking charge of her career.
To date, Beyonce has sold more than 100 million solo albums throughout the globe. She’s won 22 Grammys and has been nominated for the most awards in Grammy history. She’s also the most decorated artist in MTV’s history, with 24 awards. By Forbes magazine, Billboard, and the Recording World Association of America (RIAA), she has been dubbed the most influential female in the entertainment industry and Billboard’s Top Radio Songs Artist and Top Female Artist in the 2000s. When Beyonce became the highest-paid black performer in history in 2014, it was another symbolically significant achievement.
Beyoncé’s influence is felt well beyond the realm of music since she utilizes every opportunity to motivate many admirers with words of encouragement and hope. Time magazine again recognized Beyoncé as one of the world’s most influential persons in 2014, at number one among the top 100.
Best Beyoncé Quotes
1. “I embrace mistakes. They make you who you are.”— Beyoncé.
2. “A true diva is graceful and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”— Beyoncé.
3. “If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.”— Beyoncé.
4. “We are all the same and we all want the same things: the right to be happy, to be just who we want to be, and to love who we want to love.”— Beyoncé.
5. “Independence comes from you knowing who you are and you being happy with yourself.”— Beyoncé.
6. “I get nervous when I don’t get nervous. If I’m nervous I know I’m going to have a good show”.— Beyoncé.
7. “God has a plan and God is in control of everything.”— Beyoncé.
8. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum, and I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.”— Beyoncé.
9. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.”— Beyoncé.
10. “My daughter introduced me to myself.”— Beyoncé.
11. “The reality is, sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose, you’re never too big to lose, you’re never too smart to lose, it happens.”— Beyoncé.
12. “If I hadn’t gone through some of the painful things in my life, I would not be me.”— Beyoncé.
13. “If I weren’t performing, I’d be a beauty editor or a therapist. I love creativity, but I also love to help others. My mother was a hairstylist, and they listen to everyone’s problems – like a beauty therapist!”— Beyoncé.
14. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”— Beyoncé.
15. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.”— Beyoncé.
16. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”— Beyoncé.
17. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.”— Beyoncé.
18. “Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?”— Beyoncé.
19. “I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”— Beyoncé.
20. “I think I’ve realized that business and being polite [don’t] match. You can be fair, but me being polite was not me being fair to myself.”— Beyoncé.
21. “You can’t put your finger on who I am. I can’t put my finger on who I am.”— Beyoncé.
22. “One of the things that kept me out of trouble was doing something creative – creativity can’t be judged.”— Beyoncé.
23. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.”— Beyoncé.
24. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free…I feel like I’m an adult….I’m grown….I can do what I want….I can say what I want….I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.”— Beyoncé.
25. “I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.”— Beyoncé.
26. “You know, equality is a myth, and for some reason, everyone accepts the fact that women don’t make as much money as men do. I don’t understand that. Why do we have to take a backseat?”— Beyoncé.
27. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”— ‘Beyoncé.
28. “If you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done, but keep trying.”— Beyoncé.
29. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.”— Beyoncé.
30. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.”— Beyoncé.