Best Carrie Frances Fisher Quotes
Carrie Frances Fisher Quotes About Life, Love, Hope & Success! Carrie Frances Fisher was an American actress, comedian, and writer best renowned for Princess Leia’s character in the Star Wars film series. In Beverly Hills, California, Carrie Frances Fisher, October 21st, 1956. Fisher’s mother, Debbie Reynolds, was an actress, and she made her acting debut at the age of 15 when she performed in the Broadway production of Irene.
She studied at the prestigious Central School of Drama and Speech in London for some years before beginning her Hollywood career. ‘Shampoo’ was Fisher’s first cinematic role. For the first Star Wars picture in 1977, Fisher featured as Leia Organa alongside Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, and George Lucas as director. As a result of her work on Star Wars, she became well-known worldwide. Fisher appears As Princess Leia again in The Star Wars Holiday Special, a 1978 made-for-TV film.
As a result, in 1987, she published her first book, ‘Postcards from the Edge,’ which was semi-autobiographical and quickly became a best-seller, earning her the Los Angeles Pen Award for Best First Novel. The Empire Strikes Back,” “Garbo Talk,” “The Blues Brothers,” “Hannah and Her Sisters,” “The Time Guardian,” “Under the Rainbow,” “Sibling Rivalry,” and “Sibling Rivalry” are just a few examples of her notable works.
Additionally, she has appeared in many television episodes and worked as a “script doctor” on screenplays created by the other authors. On December 27th, 2016, she passed away. Fisher was one of Hollywood’s most recognizable stars, and admired her honesty and wit. Just as individuals of many genres admired her performances, so were her views, sayings, and quotes.
Best Princess Leia Quotes
1. “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
2. “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?” – Carrie Frances Fisher
3. “Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?” – Carrie Frances Fisher
4. “I knew there was more to you than money.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
5. “You needn’t worry about your reward. If money is all that you love, then that’s what you’ll receive.”– Carrie Frances Fisher
6. “Your friend is quite the mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything. Or anybody.”– Carrie Frances Fisher
7. “I don’t know who you are or where you came from, but from now on you’ll do as I tell you, okay?” – Carrie Frances Fisher
8. “This is some rescue! You came in here, but didn’t you have a plan for getting out?” – Carrie Frances Fisher
9. “Looks like you’ve managed to cut off our only escape route.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
10. “Someone Has To Save Our Skins. Into The Garbage Chute, Fly Boy.”– Carrie Frances Fisher
11. “You Came In That Thing? You’re Braver Than I Thought!” – Carrie Frances Fisher
12. “Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader’s leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
13. “It’s a wonder you’re still alive.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
14. “No! Alderaan is peaceful! We have no weapons, you can’t possibly…” – Carrie Frances Fisher
15. “I’m surprised that you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself.”– Carrie Frances Fisher
16. “The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
17. “Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you’ve attacked a diplomatic…” – Carrie Frances Fisher
18. “Would it help if I got out and pushed?” – Carrie Frances Fisher
19. “I hope you know what you’re doing.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
20. “You have your moments. Not many of them, but you do have them.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
21. “Why, you stuck up… half-witted… scruffy-looking… Nerf-herder!” – Carrie Frances Fisher
22. “I love you.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
23. “Well, I guess you don’t know everything about women yet.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
24. “We’re going to get pulverized if we stay out here much longer.” – Carrie Frances Fisher
25. “I’d just as soon kiss a Wookiee.” – Carrie Frances Fisher