Best Henry Ford Quotes
Henry Ford Quotes About Working Together, Faster Horse, Teamwork, Motivational & Money! In addition to being an American business tycoon and developer of the Ford Model T automobile also founded Ford Motor Company. Ford was born in 1863. Having grown tired of agricultural labor, Ford left home at 16 to begin an apprenticeship at a shipbuilding company in Detroit. A year after joining the Detroit Edison Company in 1890, Henry Ford was promoted to engineer. He was appointed chief engineer in 1893 because of his inherent abilities and skills.
For the first time, Ford built a gasoline-powered buggy in 1892. It had a 2-cylinder engine that made 4-horsepower. His first model car was the Ford Quadricycle, built-in 1896. That same year, he went to a meeting with Edison employees and gave his car plans to Thomas Edison, who was very interested in them.
For the first time in American history, Ford unveiled the Model T in October 1908, and it remained in production until 1927. During a period, Ford Motor Company made a profit of 100 percent. By 1927, Ford and his son Edsel launched another profitable automobile, the Model A, and the Ford Motor Company expanded into a massive industrial monster.
When the First World War broke out, Ford was a staunch pacifist and even funded a ship to Europe to bring peace. In 1936, Ford and his family formed the Ford Foundation to give continuous funding for research, education, and development. Employees who worked for Ford for six months and professionally behaved themselves were eligible for profit sharing, which they received if they met specific criteria. On April 7, 1947, Henry Ford died. Because of this, Ford Motor Company has become one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Best Henry Ford Quotes
1. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
2. “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” – Henry Ford
3. “Employers only handle the money – it is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
4. “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
5. “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.” – Henry Ford
6. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
7. “As we advance in life we learn the limits of our abilities.” – Henry Ford
8. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
9. “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
10. “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.” – Henry Ford
11. “I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” – Henry Ford
12. “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.” – Henry Ford
13. “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
14. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
15. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself” – Henry Ford.
16. “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” – Henry Ford
17. “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” – Henry Ford
18. “Vision without execution is just hallucination.” – Henry Ford
19. “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
20. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Henry Ford
21. “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” – Henry Ford
22. “The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.” – Henry Ford
23. “There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.” – Henry Ford
24. “The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.” – Henry Ford
25. “You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.” – Henry Ford
26. “I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.” – Henry Ford
27. “A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one.” – Henry Ford
28. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
29. “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” – Henry Ford
30. “I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say what is and what is definitely not possible.” – Henry Ford