Best Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes
Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes About Education, Life, Love, Death, Fear, Truth & Awareness! Jiddu Krishnamurti was an Indian spiritual author, speaker, and philosopher. Krishnamurti was born on May 12, 1895. He wrote and lectured extensively about the nature of knowledge and the mind, human relations, change, psychological revolution, and meditation. When he met Charles Webster Lead beater at the headquarters of the Theosophical Society in Madras, India, and inspired to pursue a career in the study of theosophy.
His philosophy was not a dispute of ideas, opinions, and notions but a selfless love and affection for objective and accurate information. He held that the ultimate goal of philosophy was to seek out the truth and that philosophy was not limited to arguments and hypotheses. In his book The Only Revolution, Krishnamurti emphasizes the concept that changes in one’s mind can only make a change in society.
People and society are linked through the thoughts and ideas they hold. The revolution of the mind is required in every culture to bring about a shift in perspective. Changes to the current political system or administration will have no impact on social transformation, and neither will acts of kindness and generosity. Besides his work in philosophy, Krishnamurti has made a significant contribution to education. In addition to Brockwood Park School, he created some other educational institutions across the globe.
In the 1920s, he and Annie Besant founded the Krishnamurti Foundation, promoting education in India and worldwide. This organization and the followers of Krishnamurti have helped establish a slew of schools all over the World. On February 17, 1986, Jiddu Krishnamurti passed away. His teachings, sayings, and lectures are essential for leading people to the truth and getting them to think beyond their biases and prejudices.
Best Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes
- The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- You can only be afraid of what you think you know.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Do it or don’t do it but get on with it. -Jiddu Krishnamurti
- It is only when the mind is free from the old that it meets everything anew, and in that there is joy.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- When you once see something as false which you have accepted as true, as natural, as human, then you can never go back to it.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Thought is so cunning, so clever, that it distorts everything for its own convenience.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- It is love alone that leads to right action. What brings order in the world is to love and let love do what it will.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Acquiring knowledge is a form of imitation.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Be a light unto oneself.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The primary cause of disorder in ourselves is the seeking of reality promised by another.
- Analysis does not transform consciousness.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don’t know where it will take you.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- To understand life is to understand ourselves, and that is both the beginning and the end of education.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The significance of life is living.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Intelligence is the capacity to perceive the essential, the what is; and to awaken this capacity, in oneself and in others, is education.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The word ‘innocence’ means a mind that is incapable of being hurt.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Observation without evaluation is the highest form of intelligence.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- And the idea of ourselves is our escape from the fact of what we really are.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- What you are the world is. And without your transformation, there can be no transformation of the world.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- When we suffer we have made it into a personal affair. We shut out all the suffering of mankind.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Truth is a pathless land.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- To understand yourself is the beginning of wisdom.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The only freedom is the freedom from the known.-Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Happy is the man who is nothing.-Jiddu Krishnamurti