Jim Rohn Quotes about Life, Change, Personal Development, Discipline, Success, Leadership, Money, and Motivation! Author, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and business coach Jim Rohn was a global superstar. His persuading abilities have made him a household name, thanks to the positive impact he has had on so many people’s lives.
Jim Rohn was born on September 17, 1930. Human resources manager at Sears was Jim Rohn’s first job out of college. At the time, a friend invited him to a John Earl Shoaff-sponsored lecture.
At this time, he received guidance from Shoaff and the other firm founders. As a result, he built one of the company’s most prominent groups, which directly resulted from Rohn’s diligence and dedication.
Rohn thought he was on the way to tremendous success when he engaged in all of these activities. After that, he began speaking at numerous conferences and gatherings, sharing his narrative and imparting his growth philosophy. Many people are still seeking a connection between Jim Rohn and Herbalife. As long as Herbalife exists, Rohn will be a part of it.
He was honored with the CPAE Award from the National Speakers Association. In addition, he has known for his work in 17 other, including written, audio, and visual media genres. Two of his outstanding results are “Take Charge of Your Life” and “The Day That Your Life Around.” His best-selling books are The Art of Exceptional Living and Challenge to Succeed.
His death was due to lung fibrosis on December 5, 2009. However, he had already done some marvelous things that could be used for centuries to come.
Best Jim Rohn Quotes
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
3. “Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.”
4. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
5. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
6. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”
7. “We must all wage an intense, lifelong battle against the constant downward pull. If we relax, the bugs and weeds of negativity will move into the garden and take away everything of value.”
8. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
9. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
10. “To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?”
11. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
12. “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.”
13. “Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.”
14. “It isn’t what the book costs; it’s what it will cost you if you don’t read it.”
15. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”
16. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.”
17. “Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgment, repeated every day.”
18. “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.”
19. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.”
20. “You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.”
21. “Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.’”
22. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
23. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”
24. “Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.”
25. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
26. “How long should you try? Until.”
27. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”