Joseph Stalin Quotes About WW2, Power, Wife, Communism, Cold War, Death, Capitalism & Socialism! Josef Stalin Josef Stalin was a Georgian revolutionary and a Soviet political leader who led the Soviet Union as well as he was born on December 18, 1878. He was both the head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (1922–1952) and the head of the Council of Ministers of the Soviet Union (1941–1953). This means that he was in charge of both jobs.
Stalin formally established these ideas as Marxism–Leninism, just as if his own rules were called Stalinism. Stalin was a communist who was ideologically committed to the Leninist interpretation of Marxism. Stalin was born into a low-income family in Gori, Russia (now Georgia), and attended Tbilisi’s non-denominational seminary before joining the Russian Social Democratic hard labour party.
He got straight to work editing the celebration’s newspaper, Pravda and used thefts, kidnappings, and protection rackets to increase the price of Vladimir Lenin’s Bolshevik group. Soviet and American superpowers arose and started a period of hostilities known as the Cold War. During Stalin’s reign, Stalin oversaw the Soviet Union’s post-battle rebuilding and the creation of an atomic weapon in 1949.
Stalin was died in 1953 despite being universally regarded as one of the most extraordinary historical personalities of the twentieth century; Stalin was the subject of widespread hero worship within the worldwide Marxist–Leninist movement, which revered him as a defender of the working class and socialism. Stalin has maintained his popularity in Russia and Georgia as a victorious wartime commander who helped establish the Soviet Union as a major world.
Best Joseph Stalin Quotes
1. “Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem.” ― Joseph Stalin
2. “The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.” ― Joseph Stalin
3. “World War II was fought for the abolition of racial exclusiveness, equality of nations and the integrity of their territories, liberation of enslaved nations and restoration of their sovereign rights, the right of every nation to arrange its affairs as it wishes, economic aid to nations that have suffered and assistance to them in attaining their material welfare, restoration of democratic liberties, and destruction of the Hitlerite regime.” ― Joseph Stalin
4. “Remember how the first world war broke out. It broke out as a result of the desire to redivide the world.” ― Joseph Stalin
5. “I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy.” ― Joseph Stalin
6. “In war, I would deal with the Devil and his grandmother.” ― Joseph Stalin
7. “Artillery is the god of war.” ― Joseph Stalin
8. “In the Soviet army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.” ― Joseph Stalin
9. “The Red Army and Navy and the whole Soviet people must fight for every inch of Soviet soil, fight to the last drop of blood for our towns and villages…onward, to victory!”” ― Joseph Stalin
10. “It takes a brave man to be a coward in the Red Army.” ― Joseph Stalin
11. “If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.” ― Joseph Stalin
12. “By May, 1st, 1937, there should not be one single church left within the borders of Soviet Russia, and the idea of God will have been banished from the Soviet Union as a remnant of the Middle Ages, which has been used for the purpose of oppressing the working classes.”― Joseph Stalin
13. “Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union.” ― Joseph Stalin
14. “We [U.S.S.R. and U.S.A.] can exist peacefully together if we don’t indulge in too much mutual fault-finding in all kinds of trifles.” ― Joseph Stalin
15. “It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.” ― Joseph Stalin
16. “A sincere diplomat is like dry water or wooden iron.” ― Joseph Stalin
17. “If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a ‘peace conference’, you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and airplanes.” ― Joseph Stalin
18. “Divide the world into regional groups as a transitional stage to world government. Populations will more readily abandon their national loyalty to a vague regional loyalty than they will for a world authority. Later, the regions can be brought together all the way into a single world dictatorship.” ― Joseph Stalin
19. “The leaders come and go, but the people remain. Only the people are immortal.” ― Joseph Stalin
20. “Ah, these diplomats! What chatterboxes! There’s only one way to shut them up – cut them down with machine guns. Bulganin, go and get me one!” ― Joseph Stalin
21. “History shows that there are no invincible armies.” ― Joseph Stalin
22. “Nobody respects a country with a poor army, but everybody respects a country with a good army. I raise my toast to the Finnish army.” ― Joseph Stalin
23. “Everyone imposes his own system as far as his army can reach.” ― Joseph Stalin
24. “Print is the sharpest and the strongest weapon of our party.” ― Joseph Stalin
25. “When we hang the capitalists, they will sell us the rope we use.” ― Joseph Stalin