Best Keanu Reeves Quotes
Keanu Reeves Quotes About Life, Love, Kindness, Images, Relationship, Movie, Badass, Self-Respect & Friends! Keanu Reeves is often regarded as one of the most giving performers acting in Hollywood. On September 2, 1964, Keanu Charles Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon. Reeves has faced difficulties throughout his life. At the age of two, his dad left him and his mother, and he was subsequently jailed for dealing heroin. His mother remarried three more times, and the family traveled around a lot.
Reeves started his acting career in theater shows and television films before landing his first feature picture role in Youngblood (1986). His breakout performance was in the science fiction comedy Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989), and he went on to repeat his part in the film’s sequels. Acting in The Matrix, which made him famous worldwide, made him a superstar united states.
Jennifer Syme, Keanu’s life-long girlfriend, gave birth to a stillborn daughter in 1999, and she died in a vehicle accident 18 months later. Incredibly, none of these tragedies prevented him from growing into today’s beautiful person. Contrary to the lifestyles of other celebrities, Reeves has a peaceful and unassuming existence, and he did not even buy his own home until 2003. He tackles his problems with dignity and compassion by supporting several charitable organizations.
In addition to acting, Reeves directed the movie Man of Tai Chi (2013). The rock band Dogstar he was a member and dabbled in writing and charity as side projects. Additionally, Reeves has a lengthy history of riding motorcycles. Following his request for a custom-built motorcycle from Gard Hollinger, the two formed Arch Motorcycle Company LLC in 2011.
Best Keanu Reeves Quotes
1. “Art is about trying to find the good in people and making the world a more compassionate place.”
– Keanu Reeves.
2. “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”– Keanu Reeves.
3. “Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth.”– Keanu Reeves.
4. “Grief changes shape but it never ends.”– Keanu Reeves.
5. “Multi-culture is the real culture of the world — a pure race doesn’t exist.”– Keanu Reeves.
6. “When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want I just react. I go against it.”– Keanu Reeves.
7. “It’s always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God ‘s Earth.”– Keanu Reeves.
8. “Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.”– Keanu Reeves.
9. “Luxury is the opportunity to experience quality, be it a place, a person or an object.”– Keanu Reeves.
10. “When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life. It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.”– Keanu Reeves.
11. “Fame is drag. The paparazzi culture is more pervasive than it used to be. On the positive side, it’s nice not to have to worry about bills.”– Keanu Reeves.
12. “I’ve been really fortunate to be able to do different kinds of films in different scales, different genres, different kinds of roles, and that is important to me.”– Keanu Reeves.
13. “Nothing ever truly dies. The universe wastes nothing, everything is simply transformed.”– Keanu Reeves.
14. “I don’t want to be a part of a world where being kind is a weakness.”– Keanu Reeves.
15. “I was raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.”– Keanu Reeves.
16. “How do I confront aging? With a wonder and a terror. Yeah, I’ll say that. Wonder and terror.”– Keanu Reeves.
17. “None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after-thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.”– Keanu Reeves.
18. “I dream of a day where I walk down the street & hear people talk about morality, sustainability & philosophy instead of the Kardashians.”– Keanu Reeves.
19. “I’m Mickey Mouse. They don’t know who’s inside the suit.”– Keanu Reeves.
20. “I guess living without love, without experiencing it or being able to give it is pretty strong punishment.”– Keanu Reeves.
21. “I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.”– Keanu Reeves.
22. “It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun.”– Keanu Reeves.
23. “Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.”– Keanu Reeves.
24. “Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.”– Keanu Reeves.
25. “So many people have that relationship. The companionship. The connection. To our – to other beings, our pets. I hate to call them pets. But you know, to other creatures that we share our lives with.”– Keanu Reeves.
26. “I don’t understand why people get mad when they get rejected by somebody or something. They have done you a favor by not wasting your time and playing with you.”– Keanu Reeves.
27. “Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.”– Keanu Reeves.
28. “Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life.”– Keanu Reeves.
29. “I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can’t help it. I’m just a cliché of myself.”– Keanu Reeves.
30. “So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.”– Keanu Reeves.