Best Lana Del Rey Quotes
Lana Del Rey Quotes About Songs, Short, Love, Summer, Funny, Poetry, Book, Tattoos & Sad! A Grammy-winning singer and songwriter, Elizabeth Woolridge Grant is better known as Lana Del Rey. On 21 June 1985, Lana Del was born in New York City, USA. She attended a Catholic elementary school in Lake Placid, New York. Growing up, she attended church choir and developed a passion for music.
Additionally, she composed country songs. Upon Completed of high school, she attended the State University of New York. She went on to pursue a degree in philosophy at Fordham University, focusing on metaphysics. Under the name ‘Lizzy Grant,’ Elizabeth Woolridge Grant began writing songs and playing at clubs. Her most notable album is Born to Die by Lana Del Rey. As of January 2012, the album had been released.
Within a week of its release, the album reached number two on the US Billboard 200. Reviewers gave it mixed reviews. The album sold seven million copies worldwide by June 2014. In 2013, Lana Del Rey starred in the short film Tropico, based on the Bible story about sin and redemption. Hollywood’s Cinerama Dome premiered the movie in December.
One of her most important works, ‘Ultraviolence,’ was released in June 2014. One of her best albums so far, the album went to number one on the US Billboard 200. The album sold 182,000 copies in the first week and over one million in the first six months. There are several awards that Lana Del Rey has received, including the ‘Brit Award’ for ‘International Breakthrough Act’ in 2012. In February, the ‘Elle Style Awards’ awarded her ‘Best Female Artist of the Year. ‘Elle Magazine’ put on the event.
Best Lana Del Rey Quotes
1. “We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore
Except to make our lives into a work of art.”-Lana Del Rey
2. “I said real love, it’s like feeling no fear
When you’re standing in the face of danger.”-Lana Del Rey
3. “And when you cry, I’ll be right there telling you, you were never anything less than beautiful.”-Lana Del Rey
4. “If you weren’t mine, I’d be
Jealous of your love.”-Lana Del Rey
5. “Will you still love me when I’m no longer, young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?”-Lana Del Rey
6. “All the pretty stars shine for you, my love.”-Lana Del Rey
7. “You’re my religion. You’re how I’m living.”-Lana Del Rey
8. “Happiness is a butterfly
Try to catch it like every night
It escapes from my hands into moonlight.”-Lana Del Rey
9. “Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.”-Lana Del Rey
10. “You’re so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gunmetal, cold and unsure.”-Lana Del Rey
11. “When you’re an introvert like me and you’ve been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.”-Lana Del Rey
12. “There’s things I wanna say to you, but I’ll just let you leave,
Like if you hold me without hurting me
You’ll be the first who ever did.”-Lana Del Rey
13. “When your happiness is someone else’s happiness, that is love.”-Lana Del Rey
14. “Being brave means that knowing when you fail, you won’t fail forever.”-Lana Del Rey
15. “Heaven is a place on earth with you.”-Lana Del Rey
16. “Darlin’, I fall to pieces when I’m with you.”-Lana Del Rey
17. “A touch from your real love, it’s s like heaven taking the place of something evil.”-Lana Del Rey
18. “Every now and then, the stars align
Boy and girl meet by the great design
Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones?”-Lana Del Rey
19. “And there’s no remedy for memory, your face is like a melody, it won’t leave my head.”-Lana Del Rey
20. “Love, is it real love?
It’s like smiling when the firing squad’s against you
And you just stay lined up.”-Lana Del Rey
21. “I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.”-Lana Del Rey
22. “They judge me like a picture book
By the colors, like they forgot to read.”-Lana Del Rey
23. “I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted, and then losing it to know what true freedom is.”
24. “I feel free when I see no one and nobody knows my name.”-Lana Del Rey
25. “No matter how many people give me advice, I am going to do what my heart tells me to do.”-Lana Del Rey
26. “My idea of a true feminist is a woman who feels free enough to do whatever she wants.”-Lana Del Rey
27. “I believe nothing happens by mistake. You know, the universe has a divine plan. That sounds dramatic.”-Lana Del Rey
28. “I only know how to do me, so that’s just what I’m going to do.”-Lana Del Rey
29. “The world needs poetry now more than ever. It’s the only thing that can keep music from copying itself and sounding the same.”-Lana Del Rey
30. “In the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel.”-Lana Del Rey