Best Megan Thee Stallion Quotes! Megan Pete, best known by her stage name Megan Thee Stallion, is an American rapper that was the first to sign to the 300 Entertainment record company. On February 15, 1995, she was born in San Antonio, Texas. Megan lived with her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother as a child.
While attending college, the Texas girl gained attention for the first time, thanks to internet media. Since then, Thee Stallion has exploited the internet platform to break into mainstream music. In addition, she has effectively promoted her freestyling abilities on the video and image-sharing network Instagram, where she has amassed a large following of followers.
Megan Thee took part in a cypher freestyle event in Houston in 2016 alongside local rappers. She fascinated the audience with a self-assured and composed performance. Megan’s mother acted as her manager when she first started making money.
Thee Stallion has been in the videos of famous artists like Olubowale Victor Akintimehin and Danielle Bregoli, and they are both well. For her first album, “Fever,” she put out in 2019.
In particular, Megan Thee is also recognized for her songs “Big Ole Freak” and “Hot Girl Summer,” the latter of which has been used to inspire millions of young women all over the globe to live their best lives.
She has spoken out against the oppression and brutality that Black women suffer throughout her career. Millions of people across the globe have fallen in love with her because of her charming rap style and blatant sexiness.
Best Megan Thee Stallion Quotes
1. “Once you really know yourself, can’t nobody tell you nothing about you.”
2. “I’m just a real person, not a caricature.”
3. “Confidence literally starts from yourself. You have to go look in the mirror at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.”
4. “I feel like, when people realize that they are the only person they need to impress, everybody’s life will be a lot smoother.”
5. “Not every day is a good day for me.”
6. “Powerful women who have agency over their bodies aren’t something to look down on.”
7. “I’m always trying to one-up myself.”
8. “Everybody got their own swag.”
9. “I love seeing women do what they do.”
10. “I’m lookin’ paid and pretty.”
11. “I have over a hundred wigs, I like to change them damn near every hour.”
12. “She thinks she bad but I’m better.”
13. “If you’ve got love for me, then I’m gonna have a love for you, period.”
14. “You can keep hating, I’m poppin’ regardless.”
15. “I was raised by a woman who was her true and authentic self. So, I feel like it’s very important to put on for people who aren’t that confident or people who don’t realize the value in self-love.”
16. “I just want to be like a good example to somebody in the future.”
17. “Sometimes, when you’re doing too much, things get overwhelming. So, I just have to calm myself down and think, ‘What would my mama want me to do?’”
18. “I want to show other girls how happy I am and how confident I am, how I still want to go to school and I still want to rap.”
19. “My mom is a very strong woman, very tough lady.”
20. “We gotta break these double standards and get women to loosen up a bit. We gotta show them that we can do what we want to do how we want to do it. If someone doesn’t like it, they can get to stepping.”
21. “It’s not just about being sexy, it’s about being confident and me being confident in my sexuality.”
22. “I really like how the characters always have to go through some type of long journey that’s like a crazy struggle. And these anime shows give women power. She’s always the queen or somebody that you cannot beat—I love that.”
23. “I don’t feel like I’m in competition with anybody. If I’m worried about beating somebody else, I’m not going to be the best version of myself. It shouldn’t be a competition because somebody else winning is not going to make me lose.”
24. “Yeah I’m in my bag but I’m in his too. That’s why every time you see me, I get some new shoes.”
25. “He probably thinkin’ I’m in pain, but I’m really on game.”