Best Michelle Obama Quotes! Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is a barrister and author and the wife of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama. She was the First Lady of the U.S.A to be an African- American. Because of her four primary projects, she has emerged as a role model for women and advocates for families in good health, service members and their families, and higher education for girls throughout the world.
When people ask Michelle Obama to identify herself, she does not hesitate to respond that.No other first lady has left such an extraordinary legacy, not only as America’s first black President’s wife and a vocal supporter for her partner’s policies but also as a tireless advocate for a better society and better accessibility to education for all children.
Women like Michelle Obama are leading the charge in our time. She has promoted girls’ education, fought for equal rights, spoke up for low-income families in the United States, and announced a healthy lifestyle. The list of her achievements is enormous: First Lady of the United States, lawyer, mother, fashion icon, and finest writer of “Becoming.”
“With grace and grit and flair and good humor,” her husband Barack Obama said in his presidential farewell speech. Considering Michelle’s words of wisdom throughout the years, it is simple to understand why she has become a role model for young women worldwide. From business and prosperity to love and self-discovery, her words have served as a guidepost for generations.
Top 10 Best Michelle Obama Quotes
1. “There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.”
2. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”
3. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.”
4. “You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.”
5. “We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.”
6. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
7. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
8. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
9. “When I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don’t invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.”
10. “We learned about dignity and decency – that how hard you work matters more than how much you make… that helping others means more than just getting ahead yourself.”