Best Mother Teresa Quotes
Mother Teresa Quotes About Funny, Healing, Leadership, Love, Charity, Hope & Kindness! Roman Catholic nun Mother Teresa (1910-1997) dedicated her life to helping the impoverished and destitute worldwide. Missionaries of Charity was the religious order established by her while she spent a lot of time in Calcutta, India. She was born in Skopje, then part of the Ottoman Empire’s Kosovo Vilayet region. She left Skopje after eighteen years to move to Ireland and from there to India, where she spent the majority of her life.
Teresa started missionaries of Charity in 1950. They are a Roman Catholic spiritual group with more than 4,500 nuns and works in 133 countries as of 2012. They operate homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy, and tuberculosis, and they help them find new homes. It also runs soup kitchens, pharmacies, health centers, children’s and family counseling programs, orphans, and schools, as well as these other things. People promise to live chastely, be poor, and obey to become a member. They also promise to be a “wholehearted free carrier” to those who need the most help.
Many awards have been awarded upon Teresa, such as the 1962 Ramon Magsaysay Peace Prize and the 1979 Nobel Prize for Humanity. People admired Teresa a lot for her selfless deeds and generosity. Navin Chawla, the author of her official biography, published it in 1992.
Mother Teresa was an inspiration to many millions of people worldwide because of her lifelong dedication to the world’s most vulnerable and impoverished. The devotion and devotion with which she spent her own life helped establish her as an important symbol of humanitarian labor, as did the empathy and kindness she exhibited to the needy of all religions.
Best Mother Teresa Quotes
1. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
2. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
3. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
4. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa
6. “God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa
7. “Live simply so others may simply live.” – Mother Teresa
8. “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” – Mother Teresa
9. “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” – Mother Teresa
10. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
11. “Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.” – Mother Teresa
12. “Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.” – Mother Teresa
13. “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.” – Mother Teresa
14. “Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.” – Mother Teresa
15. “Good works are links that form a chain of love.” – Mother Teresa
16. “I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.” – Mother Teresa
17. “It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.” – Mother Teresa
18. “I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.” – Mother Teresa
19. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
20. “I think I’m more difficult than critical.” – Mother Teresa
21. “I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.” – Mother Teresa
22. “I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbor. Do you know your next-door neighbor?” – Mother Teresa
23. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” – Mother Teresa
24. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.” – Mother Teresa
25. “If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.” – Mother Teresa