Best Rodney Dangerfield Quotes
Rodney Dangerfield Quotes About No Respect, Caddy shack, Love, Life, Natural born Killers, YouTube & Birthdays! Famous for his appearances in 1980s movies, Rodney Dangerfield was a prominent actor, screenwriter, and stand-up comedian. This young man was born in the New York City of Brooklyn on November 22, 1921. Rodney started selling ice cream on the beach and delivering groceries after school to help support the family. It is no secret that Dangerfield had a terrible upbringing.
He was the target of anti-Semitic professors and more wealthy pupils regularly. At 17, he began doing his stand-up routine at amateur nights in different bars. The stage name “Jack Roy,” which Dangerfield used as his legal name when he was 19 years old, was the only name he used while performing professionally.
His first major assignment was at an upstate New York resort, where he spent ten weeks cracking jokes. Room and board cost him an additional $10 each week. After making as much as $300 a week, Dangerfield was still struggling to make ends meet because of the low pay of comedy. Dangerfield kept writing jokes for the following decade, even while suffering from clinical depression.
In the early 1960s, he began striving to rehabilitate his career, working as a salesperson during the day and doing stand-up at night. Dangerfield’s big break came in the early 1970s with a guest appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. Dangerfield’s acting career started around this time with his role in The Projectionist (1971). He passed away on October 5, 2004, in Los Angeles, California, because of surgery complications. Getting a tattoo of Rodney Dangerfield was popular among in the united states.
Best Rodney Dangerfield Quotes
1. “Boy what a hotel that was. Why, they stole my towel!” – Rodney Dangerfield
2. “For two hours, some guy followed me around with a pooper scooper.” – Rodney Dangerfield
3. “I was so ugly my mother used to feed me with a slingshot.” – Rodney Dangerfield
4. “I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.” – Rodney Dangerfield
5. “I have good-looking kids. Thank goodness my wife cheats on me.” – Rodney Dangerfield
6. “I have nothing but troubles with my car. Every Sunday I take my family out for a push.” – Rodney Dangerfield
7. “I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her.” – Rodney Dangerfield
8. “I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.” – Rodney Dangerfield
9. “My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.” – Rodney Dangerfield
10. “My marriage is on the rocks again. Yeah. My wife just broke up with her boyfriend.” – Rodney Dangerfield
11. “It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.” – Rodney Dangerfield
12. “I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.” – Rodney Dangerfield
13. “I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous. Everyone hasn’t met me yet.” – Rodney Dangerfield
14. “I came from a real tough neighborhood. On my street, the kids take hubcaps … from moving cars.” – Rodney Dangerfield
15. “When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.” – Rodney Dangerfield
16. “The other night a mugger took off his mask and made me wear it.” – Rodney Dangerfield
17. “My mother had morning sickness after I was born.” – Rodney Dangerfield
18. “My uncle’s dying wish: He wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair.” – Rodney Dangerfield
19. “My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met!” – Rodney Dangerfield
20. “My wife has to be the worst cook. In my house, we pray after we eat.” – Rodney Dangerfield
21. “What a dog I got. His favorite bone is in my arm.” – Rodney Dangerfield
22. “My wife’s jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.” – Rodney Dangerfield
23. “My wife’s not too smart. I told her our kids were spoiled. She said, ‘All kids smell that way.’” – Rodney Dangerfield
24. “Once, somebody stole our car. I asked my wife if she saw who it was. She said, ‘No, but I did get the license number.’” – Rodney Dangerfield
25. “Some dog I got too. We call him Egypt. Because in every room he leaves a pyramid.” – Rodney Dangerfield