Best Steve Irwin Quotes
Steve Irwin Quotes About Funny, Crikey, Animals, Passion, Crocodiles, Nature, Education, Humans & Beauty! Stephen Robert Irwin, best known as “The Crocodile Hunter,” was a television personality and wildlife environmentalist from Australia. He and his wife Terri appeared in an international nature documentary series under “The Crocodile Hunter.” On February 22, 1962, Steve was born in Essendon, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne. Irwin was surrounded by animals in the park as a child, and his interest in them. When he was nine, he assisted his father in trapping tiny crocodiles at boat ramps.
Irwin received his high school degree in 1979 and began working as a crocodile trapper. He took over the family company in 1991. He assumed control of the wildlife park right away. The Crocodile Hunter, Irwin’s long-running television series, has received high praise from critics. A thrilling journey unfolded as the Crocodile Hunter confronted some of the world’s most terrifying species, including crocodiles, poisonous snakes, scorpions, and spiders.
As Irwin’s fame grew on TV, so did his career “at home.” In 2000, the ‘Australia Zoo’ had a population of 550 animals, but in 2007, it had grown to over 80 acres and more than 1,000 creatures. He received the “Centenary Medal” in 2001 to recognize his contributions to world conservation and ecotourism. To him, this feat directly resulted from his conservation efforts and commitment to all of Australia’s species in general.
The award-winning environmentalist has been recognized for his efforts, including the recipient of the 2002 ‘Queensland Museum Medalist and the winner of Brisbane’s Best Export Award. Irwin received these accolades directly due to his dedication to rescuing animals. He died on September 4, 2006.
Best Steve Irwin Quotes
1. “I am optimistic globally. So many scientists are working frantically on the reparation of our planet.” – Steve Irwin
2. “I believe sustainable use is the greatest propaganda in wildlife conservation at the moment.” – Steve Irwin
3. “We don’t own the planet Earth, we belong to it. And we must share it with our wildlife.” – Steve Irwin
4. “If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched. Share my wildlife with me. Because humans want to save things that they love.”- Steve Irwin
5. “Herein lies our problem. If we level that much land to grow rice and whatever, then no other animal could live there except for some insect pest species. Which is very unfortunate.” – Steve Irwin
6. “My job, my mission, the reason I’ve been put onto this planet, is to save wildlife. And I thank you for comin’ with me. Yeah, let’s get ’em!” – Steve Irwin
7. “Every cent we earn from Crocodile Hunter goes straight back into conservation. Every single cent.” – Steve Irwin
8. “I believe our biggest issue is the same biggest issue that the whole world is facing, and that’s habitat destruction.” – Steve Irwin
9. “To hear people say that it was a publicity stunt, that I’m just like Michael Jackson, well, it just tears me up. It makes me sick to my stomach to be compared in that way.” – Steve Irwin
10. “Fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make lot of mistakes.” – Steve Irwin
11. “I get called an adrenaline junkie every other minute, and I’m just fine with that.” – Steve Irwin
12. “I have a message for my fans. Whatever you want to do in this world, it is achievable. The most important thing that I’ve found that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction that you choose in life, and you’ll be a winner.” – Steve Irwin
13. “Yeah, I’m a thrill seeker, but crikey, education’s the most important thing.” – Steve Irwin
14. “I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.” – Steve Irwin
15. “All you have to do in life is be passionate and enthusiastic and you will have a wonderful life.” – Steve Irwin
16. “We’ve evolved from sitting back on our tripods and shooting wildlife films like they have been shot historically, which doesn’t work for us.” – Steve Irwin
17. “So now what happens is the cameras follow me around and capture exactly what I’ve been doing since I was a boy. Only now we have a team of, you know, like 73 of us, and it’s gone beyond that.” – Steve Irwin
18. “Crikey means gee whiz, wow!” – Steve Irwin
19. “I probably don`t show fear, but I suffer from fear like everyone else.” – Steve Irwin
20. “You know, I’m Australian, and we have got the worst sense of humor. We are cruel to each other.” – Steve Irwin
21. “Crikey, mate. You’re far safer dealing with crocodiles and western diamondback rattlesnakes than the executives and the producers and all those sharks in the big MGM building.” – Steve Irwin
22. “I’m a proud Australian, a very, very proud Australian.” – Steve Irwin
23. “My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people’s sacred status, regardless of the pest.” – Steve Irwin
24. “No matter where you go and what you do in America, you turn the tele on and you’re confronted with violence.” – Steve Irwin
25. “Where I live if someone gives you a hug it’s from the heart.” – Steve Irwin