Best Talladega Nights Quotes! “Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby” is an American comedy film released in 2006 and stars Ricky Bobby. The movie, directed by Adam McKay and written by him and Will Ferrel, is a satire of NASCAR. Although a young racing driver named Ricky Bobby sets out to become the most significant racing driver in history, a fascinating narrative emerges.
The film depicts the life of Ricky Bobby, a young man who works as a pit crew member for a racing star and eventually makes his way into the sport of sports car racing via his work. By adhering to his father’s warning, “If you’re not first, your last,” he soon becomes the invincible hero. When Ricky meets up with Cal Naughton Jr., a childhood mate, they know they are in for a wild ride.
His lovely wife Carley and his two sons- Walker and Texas Ranger, live in a bigger house than life. Many people think Ricky’s life is a dream come true, but he gets into an accident and is demoted to the racing world’s lowest rank. However, having the support of his family gives Ricky the confidence to race again. He rejoins with his racing mates and beats Jean Girard, the current world champion.
To this day, ‘Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is a classic comedy that has a lot to teach about life and achievement. Overall world income for the film was $163 million, including $148.2 million in the United States and Canada and $15.1 million in other countries.
Top 10 Best Talladega Nights Quotes
1. “I wanna go fast. I wanna go fast.”
2. “I’m going fast.”
3. “No ma’am. I haven’t seen my daddy in years. But my mama says he’s out racing cars and, well, dipping his wick in anything that moves.”
4. Reese: “You got big. How long’s it been? Three, four months?”
Ricky: “Ten years.”
Reese: “Ten years? Man, I’ve gotta lay off the peyote.”
5. “It’s the fastest who gets paid and it’s the fastest who gets laid.”
6. “Always remember, if you ain’t first, you’re last.”
7. “See you when you’re grown up.”
8. “You gotta learn to drive with the fear, and there ain’t nothing more goddamn frightening than driving with a live cougar in the car.”
9. “You don’t drive with your eyes, you drive with your heart.”
10. “Now, there’s nothing like driving to avoid jail. Nothing hones your mind and your instincts like a necessity.”
11. “I wanna go fast!”
12. “I felt like I was on a spaceship.”
13. “I’m not sure what to do with my hands.”
14. “Please be 18.”
15. “Absolutely ma’am. I’d love to sign your baby. You’re not gonna want to wash that forehead.”
16. “Susan, you got to watch it when I get into the autograph mode.”
17. “I’m Ricky Bobby. If you don’t chew Big Red, then f*** you.”
18. “When you work on your mysterious lady-part stuff, you should have the right tools too. So, that’s why you should use Maypax, the official tampon of NASCAR.”
19. “I’m the best there is. Plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning, I piss excellence.”
20. “I’m just a big hairy American winning machine. If you ain’t first, you’re last.”