Thanos Quotes About Endgame, Balance, Back to Me, Sacrifice, Reality, Meme & Inevitable! When Thanos, a Titan native, realized that the planet’s citizens were at risk from overpopulation, the supervillain advocated for a drastic solution: removing half of the planet’s inhabitants, at random and without prejudice, to improve life for everyone. Naturally, he became regarded as crazy, but his earth did perish because it lacked the resources necessary to keep up with the demands of its population.
Most of his work is done via surrogates to fulfill his aim of depopulating what he thinks to be an overcrowded world. However, he has taken a personal role in unusual instances. He is notorious for annihilating whole species. To get the Infinity Stones, Thanos had a lot of fun trying to get them. He made the Infinity Gauntlet be able to get the Stones’ power, and he can use it with the Infinity Ring.
If you look at Thanos’ body, you will see that he is taller and more robust than the ordinary individual. He has big muscles, a broad face, and a purple-colored skin tone. It started in the Bronze Age of comic books. The character has been in almost five decades of Marvel publications and many other media, like cartoon TV shows and video games.
Supergenius: Thanos is outstanding at almost all kinds of advanced science. He has made technology better than what we have on earth today. For example, he uses a transportation chair that can travel in space and create force fields most of the time. With this chair, he can also teleport, travel back in time, and move through different universe.
Best Thanos Quotes
1. “In my heart, I knew you still cared. But one ever knows for sure. Reality is often disappointing.” ― Thanos
2. “You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist.” ― Thanos
3. “You should choose your words wisely.” ― Thanos
4. “I finally rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” ― Thanos
5. “Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all.” ― Thanos
6. “Little one, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.” ― Thanos
7. “In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I’ll tell you now, what I’m about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet… I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.” ― Thanos
8. “When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.” ― Thanos
9. “You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?” ― Thanos
10. “I will shred this universe down to it’s last atom and then, with the stones you’ve collected for me, create a new one. It is not what is lost but only what it is been given… a grateful universe.” ― Thanos
11. “I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless.” ― Thanos
12. “I would death to imprisonment! Pride: my one fatal flaw” ― Thanos
13. “Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.” ― Thanos
14. “Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. Return me again empty-handed… And I will bathe the stairways in your blood.” ― Thanos
15. “I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.” ― Thanos
16. “Look. Pretty, isn’t it? Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.” ― Thanos
17. “Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.” ―Thanos
18. “You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.” ― Thanos
19. “Destiny waits for no man. Not even one who shall bring the universe to its knees.” ― Thanos
20. “At random. Dispassionate, fair. The rich and poor alike. And they called me a madman. And what I predicted, came to pass.” ― Thanos
21. “The work is done. I won. What I’m about to do, I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much!” ― Thanos
22. “I did not ask for your trust. I demand only your obedience.” ― Thanos
23. “I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.” ― Thanos
24. “Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.” ― Thanos
25. “I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me… that’s impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.” ― Thanos