Best Tom Brady Quotes
Tom Brady Quotes About Winning, Teamwork, Family, Success, Life & Retirement! Most valuable player (MVP) winner Tom Brady has led his New England Patriots team to a record six first-place wins in the Super Bowl. It makes him one of our best leaders. In California, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr was born on August 3, 1977. He played baseball and football well at Junipero Serra high school, a star player for years. However, after graduation, he chose to play football rather than baseball at Michigan.
The New England Patriots as a backup quarterback signed Tom Brady in 2000. When Drew Bledsoe was down, Tom was thrust into the spotlight and a chance to be given shine. This was the beginning of Tom Brady’s incredible career. First, he was named the game’s most valuable player after a regular-season record of 11 wins, 3 losses, and a Super Bowl XXXVI victory against the St. Louis Rams. Then, in 2007, he completed 50 touchdown passes, a milestone he kept until Peyton Manning broke it six years later.
Tom Brady is still going strong at the age of 43, despite having a net worth above $200 million US dollars. As of March 2020, he has signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, IN a CBS interview, Tom Brady said, “There has to be more than this,” which was gleaned from “There has to be more than this. According to this Tom Brady remark, he has begun to go beyond his professional reputation and successes to find something more meaningful in life.
Best Tom Brady Quotes About Winning, Teamwork, Family, Success, Life & Retirement
1. “I think sometimes in life the biggest challenges end up being the best things that happen in your life.” -Tom Brady.
2. “I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.” -Tom Brady.
3. Moderation in everything. If there are things you really love, you should enjoy. You get one life, so you should enjoy it.” -Tom Brady.
4. “The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.” -Tom Brady.
5. “You push your body to the limits, but you have to train your body to deal with the limits.” -Tom Brady.
6. “If you don’t believe in yourself why is anyone else going to believe in you?” -Tom Brady.
7. “You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad.” -Tom Brady.
8. “I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.” -Tom Brady.
9. “Things don’t correct themselves, you’ve got to go out there and work hard to correct them.” – Tom Brady.
10. “If you don’t play to win don’t play at all.” -Tom Brady.
11. “I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal.” -Tom Brady.
12. “I can’t do anything with what’s happened in the past. I have to just go forward with the most awareness I can going forward and trying to be the best I can be for our team.” -Tom Brady.
13. “You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad.” -Tom Brady.
14. “You put all the other stuff aside and go out and do your job, and mine is to be the best I can be for my teammates.” -Tom Brady.
15. “I really do just want to win, and that has and will continue to be the reason that motivates me and is the biggest factor in my decision-making process.” -Tom Brady.
16. “Don’t rely on others. You’ll have great support from a lot of people, still. But, no one’s going to hand you anything.” -Tom Brady.
17. “Mentally, the only players who survive in the pros are the ones able to manage all their responsibilities. Everybody struggles in different ways.” -Tom Brady.
18. “You’ve learned some very valuable lessons in the course of your career, and you’re going to continue to learn very valuable lessons.” -Tom Brady.
19. “When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.” -Tom Brady.
20. “My job is to play quarterback and I’m going to do that the best way I know how because I owe that to my teammates regardless or who is out there on the field with me.” -Tom Brady.
21. “If you’re a quarterback, you want everything on your shoulders. You want to be the one to make the decisions.” -Tom Brady.
22. “You guys know how many times I have been turned down in my life? To be told how many times that I couldn’t accomplish something?” -Tom Brady.
23. “To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms.” -Tom Brady.
24. “Your life will be what you make of it.” -Tom Brady.
25. “I think I have a certain respect for people, you know. And I guess a lot of times I expect that respect to go both ways.” -Tom Brady.
27. “You never get over losses. I’ve never gotten over one loss I’ve had in my career. They always stick with me.” -Tom Brady.
28. “To me, if you’re trying to impress a girl, get a date, they’re gonna like that more because you’re a confident guy.” -Tom Brady.
29. “I was crying. I’m a very emotional person; I have a deep caring for the people I’ve worked with.” -Tom Brady.
30. “Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled.” -Tom Brady.
31. “I just love the competition, and I love trying to improve, and I think that’s what it comes down to, every year has its challenges.” -Tom Brady.
32. “We all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.” -Tom Brady.
33. “My personal feelings are my personal feelings. I don’t want to express them with anyone except for a very few people.” -Tom Brady.
34. “I thought I would never get a chance to play, until one time I did, because I was prepared and the opportunity presented itself.” -Tom Brady.
35. “A lot of times, I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.” -Tom Brady.