Best Tony Robbins Quotes Change, Love, Leadership, Success, Life, Gratitude, Energy, Focus, Communication! As one of the most famous and respected self-help instructors, Tony Robbins has a worldwide following and reputation. He was Born On February 29, 1969. He had a terrible upbringing. His Stepfather, who went into the business of selling, battled to provide for his own family and sometimes could not afford to celebrate the holiday or Christmas with them.
While his mother had hoped that Robbins would assume her role and become a truck driver, he ultimately opted to pursue a career in the arts instead of money. For him, a life of helping others was the only path to success.
His novels “limitless strength” and “awaken the enormous inner” are among the most well-known of his oeuvre. “Unleash the power inside” and “Mastery University” are two of his other famous seminars that are known for their unique design.
Health and vitality, defying conventional concerns, gaining additional riches, and gold standard use of the available resources are only a few of the issues he discusses in his writing and public speaking engagements. When he worked under Jim Rohn, who taught him that pleasure and success are solely dependent on perception and arduous effort, he became encouraged to pursue a career in motivational speaking.
As a successful entrepreneur, he now serves as chairman of some privately owned businesses, including those in the hotel and education sectors and media production and commercial company activities. However, when it comes to training materials and programs for rehabilitation facilities, he is the originator of the Robbins-Madanes middle.
Best Tony Robbins Quotes:
1. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
2. “Your past does not equal your future.”
3. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
4. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process.”
5. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.”
6. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.”
7. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.”
8. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
9. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
10. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
11. “Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem & 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!”
12. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
13. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
14. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.”
15. “Every problem is a gift–without problems, we would not grow.”
16. “Where focus goes, energy flows.”
17. “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent.”
18. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
19. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
20. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
21. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins
22. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
23. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
24. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
25. “New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live.” – Tony Robbins
26. “Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!” – Tony Robbins
27. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Tony Robbins
28. “The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher-level- – face & solve them now!” – Tony Robbins
29. “Your past does not equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
30. “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” – Tony Robbins
31. “I discovered a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry.” – Tony Robbins
32. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Tony Robbins
33. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
34. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
35. “In life, you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins