Top 10 Best Inspirational Uncle Iroh Quotes! An essential character in Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Last Airbender Iroh features in The Legend of Korra, where she serves as a supporting character. It is safe to say that he was a wise uncle to his nephew Zuko and a previous monarch of the Fire Nation and Grand Lotus of the Order of the White Lotus. The title “The Dragon of the West” was given to Iroh because of his well-known fire breathing skill and his boasts of having “slain” the last dragon.
When it came to wisdom, Iroh had everything. Even in his fire bending skills, he included other elements, such as water, earth, and air. Because of his assistance to Avatar Aang and his friends, Iroh was labeled a traitor. However, he could aid many close friends and acquaintances because of his familiarity with and reverence for the four elements.
When Zuko’s father died, Iroh saw him as his son, not his nephew, and pushed him to follow his path, somewhat of the one his family anticipated. Zuko was crowned Fire Lord and reopened the Jasmine Dragon teashop, serving tea for the remainder of his life. After that, Iroh decided to leave his human body behind and move to the Spiritual Realm, where he served tea to a wide variety of spirits. After Mako’s death, Greg Baldwin voiced the role in the third season. “In Honor of Mako”, in the episode “The Tales of Ba Sing Se.” was dedicated.
Top 10 Best Inspirational Uncle Iroh Quotes
1. “It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
2. “Perfection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
3. “There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life, and why..” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
4. “At my age, there is only one big surprise left, and I’d just as soon leave it a mystery.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
5. “Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
6. “You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
7. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time, more wisely.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
8. “Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
9. “It is time for you to look inward, and start asking yourself the big questions.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.
10. “While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing.” – Iroh, ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’.