Wayne Dyer Quotes About Life, Love, Peace, Happiness, Death, Healing, Gratitude, Relationships & Change! Wayne Dyer was a motivational speaker and self-help author from the United States. Many people credit him as the “father of modern self-help” or the “father of motivation” because of the massive impact on so many people’s lives. The Detroit native Wayne Dyer was born on May 10, 1940. Dyer’s father left his family, leaving Dyer’s mother to raise their three tiny children entirely herself, and Dyer spent most of his youth in orphanages and foster families. In the wake of these events, Wayne forged his path in life and became a self-made person. He enlisted in the US Navy in 1958 and served for four years.
Wayne Dyer began his work as a high school guidance counsellor in Detroit before becoming a professor at St. John’s University in New York City, where he specialized in counsellor education. Students at St. John’s quickly became enthusiastic fans of his positive thinking and motivational speaking lectures and sermons. First came ‘Your Erroneous Zones,’ which was released in 1976. “Real Magic” (1992) was of his books to deal with the subject of spirituality in depth. “Your Sacred Self” is his book in which he discusses the idea of greater awareness.
“Your Erroneous Zones,” a book published in 1976 by Wayne Dyer, is still one of the best-selling books. A groundbreaking work went on to sell over 35 million copies. He has written as many as 30 self-help books throughout the years. The International Speakers Hall of Fame inducted him. On August 29, 2015, he died of a heart attack in Maui, Hawaii, at 75.
Best Wayne Dyer Quotes
1. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
2. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “Friends are God’s way of apologizing for your family.” – Wayne Dyer
4. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
5. “When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.” – Wayne Dyer
6. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” – Wayne W. Dyer
7. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne W. Dyer
8. “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” – Wayne W. Dyer
9. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne W. Dyer
10. “I am realistic, I expect miracles.” – Wayne W. Dyer
11. “You’ll see it when you believe it.” – Wayne W. Dyer
12. “Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.” – Wayne W. Dyer
13. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” – Wayne W. Dyer
14. “Your reputation is in the hands of others. That’s what reputation is. You can’t control that. The only thing you can control is your character.” – Wayne W. Dyer
15. “When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out – because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what is inside.” – Wayne Dyer
16. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” – Wayne Dyer
17. “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.” – Wayne Dyer
18. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.” – Wayne Dyer
20. “Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” – Wayne W. Dyer