Best Zig Ziglar Quotes
Best Zig Ziglar Quotes! Zig Ziglar is one of the most popular motivational speakers and writers in the United States. He was born in Coffee County, Alabama, on November 6, 1926, and tenth child in a family of 12 children, and he spent his early childhood in Yazoo city in Mississippi.
Upon completing his studies at the University of South Carolina in 1963, Zig Ziglar, Richard Dick Gardner, and Hal Krause became founder members of the newly established American Sales Masters. Giving seminars were part of the company’s plan to improve the public perception of American salespersons.
Tickets for the event were sold by contacting local companies, and the corporation rented an auditorium. When the automotive overall performance firm hired Zig as a vice president and training head in 1968, he shifted to Dallas, Texas. Unfortunately, the company went bankrupt years later. Zig Ziglar met with Peter Lowe after the company went bankrupt and talked dramatically at Peter Lowe’s seminar titled “Get inspired” and, in the end, made a deal to support Peter Lowe’s events.
Besides giving speeches and giving conferences, Zig Ziglar is also a writer. He has written over 30 books, which is a lot. His first book, “See you at the Top,” was finally published in 1975, but it was turned down 39 times. Still top sells his first book in the reader.
Many people around the world have become inspired and motivated by him. He kept going to motivational seminars until he retired in 2010.
Top 10 Best Zig Ziglar Quotes
1. “It is your attitude, not your aptitude that determines your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “People do not wander around and then find themselves at the top of Mount Everest.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “You can have everything in life you want if you just help other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there, you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “You are what you are and where you are because of what’s gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
10. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
11. “The way you see people is the way you treat them.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “There are seldom, if ever, any hopeless situations, but there are many people who lose hope in the face of some situations.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly,’ yet it comes from the old English word ‘seilig’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’” – Zig Ziglar
14. “Goals don’t care who has them.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “But it wasn’t until I wrote it down; put a date on it; listed the obstacles I had to overcome; identified the people, the groups, the organizations I needed to work with; spelled out a plan of action; set that time limit in there; and identified all of the benefits to me. It was only when I did that, that the goal became a reality — and I lost the weight.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
17. “You cannot tailor-make your situation in life, but you can tailor-make your attitudes to fit those situations.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” – Zig Ziglar
20. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.” – Zig Ziglar